Upcoming Airdrop Opportunities | May 2022
Crypto airdrops provide a way for projects to evenly distribute tokens to early adopters of their platform. Some of the most popular protocol airdrops like Uniswap, Rarible, dYdX, ENS and 1inch have been very profitable for their early adopters and represent great examples of rewards for engaging in crypto.
In 2021, we have seen multiple high-value airdrops for early adopters. One such example was dYdX, a decentralized margin trading platform that airdropped tokens from its early adopters worth between $4,000 and $135,000, depending on trading volume. A much more recent airdrop was done by Ethereum Naming Service (ENS), the web 3.0 username service. Users who purchased ENS domains received more than four digits. Needless to say, that put a lot of smiles on faces. Furthermore, the positivity that now surrounds ENS is palpable.
As a result of these crypto airdrops, people are looking for opportunities more than ever. Keep in mind though that some of this is speculation and there could be projects on this list that have already taken a snapshot but simply haven’t revealed it to the public. For that reason, we use the term potential criteria. This is because it is never clear what projects they have in mind, and we can only speculate based on the application of each project.
If you’re looking for weekly crypto airdrop opportunities, don’t forget that DappRadar has weekly crypto airdrop competitions where we give away tokens to 100 lucky applicants. Past drops like REVV, BNB, BCOIN and many more from different networks.
- Kind of product: Custodial web wallet for mobile devices and browsers
- Potential Criteria: Create a Metamask wallet and exchange tokens
- Kind of product: Leading NFT marketplace for NFT trading
- Potential Criteria: Interact with the platform by buying or selling NFT
- Kind of product: A new blockchain created from a hard fork of Ethereum
- Criteria: Hold ERC-20 tokens on chain
- More information
- Kind of product: Decentralized crypto gaming platform
- Criteria: Free crypto for joining Telegram Group, Twitter or mailing list
- Kind of product: Decentralized Cross Chain Bridge
- Criteria: The snapshot was taken on April 1 at 12:00 am UTC – Check here
- Kind of product: Meme Token on PulseChain
- Criteria: Have an active HEX bet – Check here
- Kind of product: Earn up to 60 BUSD for performing simple tasks
- Criteria: Complete surveys, join Telegram and various tasks on Twitter
- Kind of product: Optimistic summary compatible with EVM Criteria: Airdrop 1 is now available. Early adopters and users of projects in Optimism.
- check here
- Kind of product: Platform to educate, network and turn physical assets into digital
- Criteria: JUNO Holders, JunoSwap and Osmosis Liquidity Providers
- check here
- Kind of product: Share and monetize compute resources at scale
- Criteria: 5% of its total supply of 1 billion NTX tokens to AGIX token holders
- check here
The foregoing does not constitute investment advice. The information provided here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and investigate. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, and OCEAN.